torsdag 19 september 2013

The time has come..

..to take some responsability, for god's sake. I've got a boatload of pictures I want to show off but I still want to keep some semblance of chronology, so from now on I'll post like one or a couple of pictures a day with some relevant info until I've caught up to the present time. There's some interesting things coming up so I want to share as much as I can.
Let's start where we left off, shall we?

"the Werewolves of Dacia"
Fenix magazine #1 2012
lukas thelin, fenix, fantasy art, lord of the rings, warewolves of dacia, warewolves, ring
 
As I said in the previous post waaay back in O-twelve (was anyone ever so young?), Its a fantasy game setting by the eminent Ken Hite that's an original take on Lord of the Rings with werewolves because, hey, everything's better with werewolves:)

*Addendum*

I just realized that I had a preliminary sketch on file. I usually draw by hand to work out design concept ideas and rough composition. The text is in Swedish of course, so if you're from south of the wall you're out of luck:)


Inga kommentarer: